I welcome the opportunity to spotlight fresh voices and outstanding books. I especially seek stories that do more than merely entertain but also serve up a message of hope.
I’m looking for stories that celebrate the good and find beauty amidst the brokenness.
If you’d like me to consider your book for a feature, please keep this criteria in mind:
- I welcome novels marketed for Christian and general markets in most genres, including Women’s Fiction, Suspense/Thriller and Histfic. I rarely review Historical Romance or Romance.
- I am not interested in science fiction, fantasy, paranormal, or occult.
- I am also interested in memoir.
- I’m open to self-published books, but only if they meet the highest publishing standards and have been professionally edited.
- I review print books only, not e-books.
- If you send me your book and I like it, I will schedule a feature at my discretion, though I’m happy to work with you and will do my best to make it timely.
- I reserve the right to decline to feature any book, even those I have requested, for any reason.
- I will not feature books that contain excessively foul language or explicit sexual encounters, or that glamorize immorality.
- If I feature your book, I will cross-post to external sites such as Amazon, and Goodreads.
- If I feature your book, I will mention I received a copy free of charge (per FTC guidelines), and all opinions will be mine.
If you feel your book would be a good fit, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to hearing from you!
“A film, a piece of theatre, a piece of music,
or a book can make a difference.
It can change the world.” ~ Alan Rickman
I review for: